Finding Cheap Airline Tickets on the Web

What is a good site for very cheap airline flights. I search and so many come up. Thanks.

By seeme

Answers:

Since my brother retired to Texas I have flown quite a bit the last couple of years. I have learned, late Tuesday night is best time to find lowered fares. Go directly to specific airlines site, check to see which carriers travel to your destination. If you are flexible Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the cheapest days for fare. Plan ahead at least 2 weeks.

My last trip from Ohio to Texas I paid 49.00 each way. Same flight on different days was up to $325.
I've joined the frequent flier program. My next trip I can upgrade. I fly Continental and am very happy with their service and flights.
(06/14/2009)

By msburny

I've had some good results from wotif.com in the past. (06/16/2009)

By Canaus

It's been seven years or so since I did this, but I got a fairly decent deal with Priceline. $150 round-trip from the Dayton, OH, airport to San Diego, CA. The 4-hour layover on the way back and flying one airline out and another back (I think it was American going, United returning) didn't bother me at all. I miss traveling. (06/21/2009)

By JustPlainJo

Saving Money at Disneyland, Entrance to Disneyland Park
Saving Money on Disneyland Tickets
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Two tickets to a special event.
Saving Money on Tickets
A large crowd in front of a nighttime concert with bright stage lights.
Saving Money on Concert Tickets
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 1:35:50 PM on 10.0.1.90 in 882 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.