Free Letters From The Easter Bunny

Many websites are offering to send personalized letters to your child from the Easter bunny but they are charging money to do it. I found one that you can personalize and print yourself for FREE right from your computer. I did this for my children and even my neighbors' kids for many years and they were always VERY excited to actually get a letter from the Easter Bunny! You can even print out matching envelopes!

Enjoy!

By April from New Jersey

Editor's Note: The link has expired so we have removed it. Here is one that still offers free letters from the Easter Bunny:

Answers:

Free Letters From The Easter Bunny

Thank you so very much for sharing this, I love sending this type letters secretly to my grand kids they get so excited.

Linda (04/02/2007)

Free Letters From The Easter Bunny

(submitted via email)

Thanks for the great Free Easter letters. 3/20/08 Amy (03/21/2008)

By jess

Free Letters From The Easter Bunny

Here's a great site with free printable letters from the Easter Bunny, and coloring pages, too:
http://www.FreeEasterPrintables.com

(The letters are all available in a free PDF version, and if you want to edit it you can pay for the MS Word version) (02/17/2010)

By AlleycatMom

Easter Bunny
Free Letters from the Easter Bunny
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
Paper Letters
Making Paper Letters
Felt Easter Bunny Pin
Making a Felt Easter Bunny Pin
easter cake
Easter Bunny Cake Ideas
🎄
🍂