Free Letters from the Easter Bunny

Category Traditions
Many parents like to arrange for a letter from the Easter Bunny to arrive in the mail for their children. This is a guide about free letters from the Easter Bunny.

Where can I find a source of free letters from the Easter bunny?

By adrienne

Answers

I found this on the net. Good luck and Happy Easter!
www.freeeasterprintables.com

Anonymous

Another nice site free letter site to check out is http://www.easterbunnyletter.com

Does anyone know of an online website that you can print a free letter from the Easter bunny?

IMAQT1962 from ILLINIOS

Answers:

Letter From the Easter Bunny

Here are some links I found for free Easter letters

(03/28/2007)

By Diane

Letter From the Easter Bunny

THANKS SO MUCH DIANE.
I TRULY APPRECIATE IT (03/29/2007)

By suzanne

Many websites are offering to send personalized letters to your child from the Easter bunny but they are charging money to do it. I found one that you can personalize and print yourself for FREE right from your computer. I did this for my children and even my neighbors' kids for many years and they were always VERY excited to actually get a letter from the Easter Bunny! You can even print out matching envelopes!

Enjoy!

By April from New Jersey

Editor's Note: The link has expired so we have removed it. Here is one that still offers free letters from the Easter Bunny:

Answers:

Free Letters From The Easter Bunny

Thank you so very much for sharing this, I love sending this type letters secretly to my grand kids they get so excited.

Linda (04/02/2007)

Free Letters From The Easter Bunny

(submitted via email)

Thanks for the great Free Easter letters. 3/20/08 Amy (03/21/2008)

By Jess (TF Editor)

Free Letters From The Easter Bunny

Here's a great site with free printable letters from the Easter Bunny, and coloring pages, too:
http://www.FreeEasterPrintables.com

(The letters are all available in a free PDF version, and if you want to edit it you can pay for the MS Word version) (02/17/2010)

By AlleycatMom