Freezing Eggs

When I get an abundance of eggs, I crack them in a bowl, beat them, and pour in ice trays. When frozen pop them out and put in a baggie. Then later when I need an egg, I just take out how many I need and let thaw. they keep really well this way. One cube is equal to a medium or large egg, depending on your ice trays. Works great in recipes.

By lorac456 from Searcy, AR

Freezing Eggs 12/05/2005
I think this is a great idea. How workable. Thanks for the tip.
By Little foot (Guest Post)
Freezing Eggs 12/06/2005
I do the same thing with egg beaters. I never use more a fraction of the pint so this way I conserve and always have 'eggs' when I need them.
By Claudia- MD (Guest Post)
Freezing Eggs 12/06/2005
I've bought eggs when they were on sale and had to come up with various recipes to use them up before the expiration date. I think your idea is just great! Thanks for the tip. I'll sure use it.
By sewingmamma
Freezing Eggs 12/10/2005
Thanks so much!! I never would have thought to freeze eggs!
By crys7881

A wicker bowl of eggs.
Freezing Eggs
Scrambled eggs are too watery.
Watery Scrambled Eggs
Cooking eggs for a large group.
Cooking Scrambled Eggs for a Large Group
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants