Friend's 17th Birthday Party

My friend's 17th birthday is Feb. 9th. I have no clue what do do for her. We are having a party at her house and her boyfriend will be taking her out for the day. We were thinking about taking a limo to the falls then out to eat but we didn't want to spend too much money because we also wanted to get her a cute gift. Please help! it will be much appreciated!

Friends 17th Birthday Party

How about getting her 17 little presents and giving them at intervals throughout the day.

Or a book with 17 pages, one for each year of her life, with comments from friends and family.

Or a "17" lucky dip. (a barrel with 17 gifts for her to pull out one by one.)

A "17" time capsule would be fabulous....with all of your thoughts from the day of her birthday,

For my 17th Birthday (a number of years ago!) my friends all made me something themselves from picture frames and collage, to embroidered cushions, and a quirky mobile made from jelly babies! It was brilliant!

By Julie UK

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
17th Birthday Party
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys