Frugal Living Advice for Young Adults

When you first move out on your own, money is often pretty tight. This is a guide about frugal living advice for young adults.

Frugal Living

I am looking for advice for a teenager starting out on his own. What foods are cheapest? How do I save money on cleaning supplies? How do I stay busy?

By Jason

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Good subject.

When I had my first job I didn't make much but my father took my salary of $200.00 for the month and invested it. He gave me a paper instead of my salary and I was angry. I wanted to buy clothes. Now I am a senior and the $200.00 he invested in the stock market really amounted to a large amount.

Thinking about it now I realize I could of blown the $200.00 on clothes but look what I have now from this investment.

My advise is really very important, The earlier you invest the better. This is not a joke. Investing later in life does not get you what you could of done if investing at a younger age. That is the secret. Even though you want things now, please think of the future. This trick could really mean something to all young people.

I am now wise regarding this. Take my advise.

Read More Answers...
Budget & Finance AdviceJune 7, 2013
Living Room Colors
Living Room Color Scheme Advice
How Can Kids and Young Adults Make Money?
A young child counting coins.
Teaching Your Kids About Frugal Living
Frugal Living Advice
Frugal Living Advice
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 1, 2016 at 1:20:32 AM on 10.0.1.78 in 395 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.