Fruit and Veggie Smoothie for Picky Eaters
Vote for this contest contender!
Most kids like fruits and some would not like to have vegetables on their plate. One is my kid who is a picky eater. He's not fond of both so I find ways to make him eat or drink fruits and veggies because nutritious food is always important for kids.
Here's one I discovered that he really liked without knowing those are the food he hates. I have also tried making this recipe as my morning drink and it really helped me improve my digestion.
- 1 cup diced apples
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 270 ml pineapple chunks with juice/syrup
- crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender except for the crushed ice.
- Turn on the blender in full speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ice one tablespoon at a time.
- Wait a little more until mixture is well combined. You can try it and serve when desired texture and taste is achieved.
- See? He likes it!
Related Content(article continues below)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 23, 2017 at 7:10:47 PM on 10.0.1.168 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us