Garbage Bag Tip

A really great place to store your garbage bags are at the bottom of the can under the bag that you are currently using. Not only does this free up space under your sink, but they are more convenient stored this way.

By nunley10 from Huntington, WV

Answers:

Garbage Bag Tip

You can also put some baking soda down there to keep the odors away. (12/02/2009)

By ecogirl91304

Garbage Bag Tip

I too store my garbage bags in the bottom of the garbage container but I don't put them all there. Once I had a leaky bag and it was near impossible to wipe down and dry all the plastic bags. Now I just put maybe 10 at the most in the bottom ~ when I get to the last one I put 10 more in. I also do this with the bathroom and bedroom wastebaskets. (12/02/2009)

By dwutz

Garbage Bag Tip

I never buy special garbage bags for the wet garbage. I put an empty Kleenex box under the sink next to my small garbage pail to store plastic grocery bags. (I check that they do not have holes in them.) Those with small holes can still be used for use in bathroom trash baskets etc. where dry trash is collected. (12/05/2009)

By halstein

Garbage Bag Tip

I put a layer of newspaper, paper towels, or tissues in the bottom of all of my wastebaskets (including the ones at work). (12/08/2009)

By Maryeileen