Reusing a Balloon Weight Gift Bag

Category Other
This is a guide about reusing a balloon weight bag as a gift bag. If your bundle of balloons came attached to one of these cute little weighted bags, here is a tip about to reuse it as an actual gift bag.

I saw a darling balloon weight in the flower section of Food City. It was a concrete filled gift bag. I decided I would reconstruct it into a usable gift bag for small presents, like rings, earrings, or belly rings. I took the glue off the glued-together handles, then took out the weight and then carefully glued the bag back together. I removed the metallic paper from around the concrete. I cut the fringe off the metallic paper and used it for decorating inside the bag.  It turned out so adorable. ;)