Making Father's Day Neck Tie Gift Bags
Create a special gift bag for Dad and fill with homemade treats, something salty and something sweet, for a gift he'll love.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- white lunch bag
- craft glue
- two small shirt buttons
- scrap of fabric
- piece of card stock or cardboard
- pen or pencil
- Cut about a 2 inch slit down from the top edge of the lunch bag.
- Fold each side back and glue into place. This will resemble a shirt collar.
- Glue a small shirt button on each corner of the flaps that were glued down.
- Draw a tie onto a piece of cardboard and cut out.
- Using the tie pattern, trace around it onto a piece of fabric (plaid works well to resemble a tie). Cut out the fabric tie and glue down center front of bag.
- Write the following poem on the back of the bag: "Dad, I think you are so sweet, the very salt of my earth. So here is a tasty treat, for only a fraction of your worth. It's just a little way to say a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!"
By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NCRead More Comments
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you have a man on your gift list, here is a cute way to wrap a gift with little expense and lots of fun!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.