Making a Beer and Snacks Bouquet

This beer and snacks bouquet is the perfect gift and can be easily customized!

• 6 pack of beer
  • various snacks (candy, chips, beef sticks, etc.)
  • wooden skewers or dowels
  • hot glue gun
  • scissors
  • curling ribbon (optional)

1. Purchase a 6-pack of beer. I created a custom beer 6-pack at World Market.
  2. Start with the largest items first. Glue skewers to the backs of each food package. I found if best to glue the dowel under the seam flap, if it had one. I used corn nuts, Doritos, and sunflower seeds. Note: You may need to tack the skewers in place with a little bit of hot glue. Or you can stuff paper into the gaps around the bottles to help hold the skewers where you want them.
  3. At this point I added some smaller filler items. I used flavored peanuts (glued to skewers) and tucked beef sticks in too.
  4. Advertisement

5. Then add in a few sweet treats, if desired. I used Snickers bars, Red Vines, and M&Ms. Add a bow made out of curling ribbon, if you want. Enjoy!
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Videos

Here is a great gift for a beer lover or even a Super Bowl party. Learn how to make it in this short video.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Gifts Gift BasketsApril 19, 2016
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Beer-and-Snacks-Bouquet.html