Making a "Basket of Sunshine"

Category Gift Baskets
Everyone can use a "Basket of Sunshine" now and again to brighten their day. This is a page about making a "Basket of Sunshine".

This "basket of sunshine" is sure to brighten someone's day!

Here is a list of items that I used, but there are some many other fun yellow items that you could include!

• basket
  • yellow tissue
  • Peanut M & Ms
  • Mr. Goodbar
  • Butterfinger
  • Snickers Peanut Butter minis
  • Extra Dessert Delights (lemon squares flavor)
  • Teddy Grahams
  • Lays potato chips
  • Country Time lemonade
  • Carmex lip balm
  • yellow nail polish

1. Put a layer of yellow tissue paper into the basket. Then add some additional tissue in the bottom (any color) to help fill the bottom of the basket.
  2. Advertisement

3. Add another layer of yellow tissue to the basket. The lemonade was very heavy so I laid it in the bottom of the basket.
  4. Add all the items to the basket, arranging them so that they look nice. I used the Snickers PB minis as a filler around the other items.
  5. I tied some gold and yellow curling ribbon around the basket. I stuck a piece of tape behind the ribbon to attach the tag to the front of the basket.
  6. Advertisement

Crafts Gifts Gift BasketsNovember 5, 2013
📓
🌻
😎
😷
🐛
Generated 2020-07-24 01:54:29 in 990 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Basket-of-Sunshine.html