Beer and Snacks Bouquet
This beer and snacks bouquet is the perfect gift and can be easily customized!
- 6 pack of beer
- various snacks (candy, chips, beef sticks, etc.)
- wooden skewers or dowels
- hot glue gun
- curling ribbon (optional)
- Purchase a 6-pack of beer. I created a custom beer 6-pack at World Market.
- Start with the largest items first. Glue skewers to the backs of each food package. I found if best to glue the dowel under the seam flap, if it had one. I used corn nuts, Doritos, and sunflower seeds. Note: You may need to tack the skewers in place with a little bit of hot glue. Or you can stuff paper into the gaps around the bottles to help hold the skewers where you want them.
- At this point I added some smaller filler items. I used flavored peanuts (glued to skewers) and tucked beef sticks in too.
- Then add in a few sweet treats, if desired. I used Snickers bars, Red Vines, and M&Ms. Add a bow made out of curling ribbon, if you want. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!