Father's Day Paper Coffee Cup Craft
This cute, easy to make paper cup can be used to give Dad a gift of candy or other treats. This page shows you how to make a Father's Day paper coffee cup gift.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Create this smart, simple coffee cup for Father's Day to let a dad know just how cool he is. Packaged in a coordinated box with an accompanying tag.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- white lightweight cardstock
- scrap of stripe print paper
- heart and hole punch
- blue ribbon
- Cut 2 1/2 inch diameter circle from white cardstock.
- Cut a cup shape from 3 x 8 1/4 inch white cardstock.
- Glue 1/2 x 8 1/4 inch stripe print paper on top edge of rectangle paper piece.
- Score and crease a 3/8 inch border along one long edge of the strip.
- Snip tabs along the border then glue the strip around the circle.
- Make a presentation box using the template.
- Add a personalized tag.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.