Dad, You Rule Ruler Craft

Category Crafts
Kids can make this simple Father's Day gift using a paint stick, ruler, and a marker. This is a guide about, "Dad, you rule" ruler craft.

Here is a simple craft that kids can do for their dad for Father's Day that he can use.

Approximate Time 5 minutes

Instructions:

1. First, take your paint stirrer and line it up against your yardstick or ruler so you can measure out where the inches go. I measured out the inches first then the half inches.
  2. Next, write the numbers beside the inch marks. My paint stirrer measured 12 inches.
  3. Underneath the lines and numbers write:
    DAD, YOU RULE!
  4. Ad

5. On the back of the paint stirrer I wrote:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! 06-17-07

I think even Wal-Mart gives away free paint stirrers so if you have some markers at home this craft won't cost you anything!

By luv2craft from Normalville, PA

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a great project and so thrifty! I think any store that sells paint will give those stirrers away for nothing. Many of them have the store name on them so you might want to look around or paint them a plain color first.