Homemade #1 Dad Card
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 408 Posts
June 8, 2017
This Father's Day, show your dad that he is the Number 1 Dad, and that his shares in your heart are continuing to rise! The provided cartoon makes it an easy card for young and old to make.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: one card
- printout of the provided cartoon
- 5.4 x 8.2 in light blue marbled cardstock
- 5.1 x 4 in piece of thin cork sheet
- 10mm wide dark blue washi tape
- 10mm wide light blue washi tape
- 1 in high resin trophy
- 0.5 in wide brown, white and blue striped belt ribbon
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- standard scissors
- Score the 5.4" x 8.2" light blue marbled cardstock to create a card sized 5.4" x 4.1".
- With the fold to the left, center and glue the piece of cork sheet to the front of the card.
- Cut out the provided cartoon and glue it to the front of the card.
- Glue a strip of dark blue washi tape across the bottom of the card, followed by a strip of light blue washi tape, and cut off any protruding edges.
- Glue the trophy to the cartoon, just below the words "Nr 1."
- Make a bow with the belt ribbon, neatly cut the ends shorter and glue the bow to the card.
June 8, 20170 found this helpful
Very cute card !
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.