How to Make a Father's Day Coffee Cup Greeting Card
May 26, 2019
Give simple treats to your dad this Father's Day. Make a simple greeting card and creatively make a 3D compartment for your personalized token gift to start his day with a smile.
- any type of cardboard of your preferred size
- self adhesive wallpaper clippings (assorted)
- paper cup/coffee cup with lid
- colored paper
- markers or any writing pen
- Cover cardboard with a piece of wallpaper.
- Get the coffee cup and cover half of it with a different color of wallpaper.
- Cut paper cup in half, including the lid.
- Stick it anywhere you want on the cardboard. I chose to just put it in the center.
- Make a bow tie or a neck tie out of colored paper.
- Glue in to the front of the cup.
- Write your message on the card.
- Insert token gift into the cup and cover. I placed instant coffee sachets coz my father loves coffee so much and it matches the concept.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.