How to Make a Coolest Pop Card for Father's Day
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
June 11, 2019
I made this card for my dad for Father's Day because he is an absolute Popsicle fiend and he's the coolest pop! This cute little play on words makes for a fun and sweet card, and a great all-ages craft.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 card
- craft paper (white and 1 colour)
- 1 Popsicle stick
- glitter (optional)
- coloured pencil (optional)
- Cut out and fold your card base. I used an envelope as a guide to make sure it fit inside so I could send it to my dad.
- Cut out a piece of the colour paper half the height of your white card base.
- Round off the corners and taper the top so it looks like a Popsicle.
- Draw a face on the bottom of the Popsicle. I drew eyes with heavy brows and a mustache to signify my dad.
- Cut off a short piece of the Popsicle stick.
- Glue the Popsicle onto the stick, then glue the stick onto the card base.
- Add some glitter for cool frost, if desired.
- Write "You Are the Coolest Pop" around the Popsicle. Colour in, if desired!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.