Father's Day Gift Bag
If you have a man on your gift list, here is a cute way to wrap a gift with little expense and lots of fun!
Total Time: Less than half an hour
Yield: As many as you have bags to fill
- Google eyes or a pen to draw eyes onto bag
- bags or envelopes the size of the gift you will be wrapping
- mustaches- I use ones downloaded or prepackaged. You may also draw them on, if you prefer.
- Wrapping paper for the tie. If you don't have that, use contact paper or draw a pattern onto the bag or envelope.
- Glue- I used a hot glue gun, but any glue with work.
- Glue eyes onto bag or envelope. (I have shown one option for each.)
- Adhere mustache.
- Make tie pattern. I got out a tie and traced around the top and bottom.
- Paste tie on.
- You are now finished decorating your bag.
- For future use, place the tie pattern and leftover wrapping paper in a clear bag for future use. You might even throw in some google or wiggle eyes!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!