Father's Day Gift Bag
If you have a man on your gift list, here is a cute way to wrap a gift with little expense and lots of fun!
Total Time: Less than half an hour
Yield: As many as you have bags to fill
- Google eyes or a pen to draw eyes onto bag
- bags or envelopes the size of the gift you will be wrapping
- mustaches- I use ones downloaded or prepackaged. You may also draw them on, if you prefer.
- Wrapping paper for the tie. If you don't have that, use contact paper or draw a pattern onto the bag or envelope.
- Glue- I used a hot glue gun, but any glue with work.
- Glue eyes onto bag or envelope. (I have shown one option for each.)
- Adhere mustache.
- Make tie pattern. I got out a tie and traced around the top and bottom.
- Paste tie on.
- You are now finished decorating your bag.
- For future use, place the tie pattern and leftover wrapping paper in a clear bag for future use. You might even throw in some google or wiggle eyes!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.