Garden: Blue Morning Glories

Garden: Blue Morning Glories

I planted my Morning Glories in the ground right under my porch edge. Then I put a fan shaped trellis for them to climb over. Knowing from experience, they are going to go way over, I placed a an old chair there at the top for them to run over. I think it worked great. They were pretty from the ground over the trellis and pretty on the porch as they spilled over.

By Eveh from Gulf Coast

Garden: Blue Morning Glories

Don't forget to save the seeds. After the flower blooms there is a brown pod with about 5-6 seeds inside. Be careful when you open them because the will pop out and you will lose them. Great picture and they look really healthy. (09/18/2009)

By Charlotte8c

Garden: Blue Morning Glories

Yes, they are very beautiful, but here in my state of Australia, they are declared a noxious weed, and it is forbidden to plant them, as they take over everything, and literally smother native plants. So just keep an eye on them and make sure they don't over run any other plants you may want to have around.

By witchwood

Blue Morning Glory
Garden: Blue Morning Glories
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Blue Delphinium
Blue Annuals