Blue Ocean Water Party Punch Recipe
Blue punch may be just what you want to finish out your party theme. It is easy to make starting with blue Hawaiian Punch. Here is a recipe for making blue ocean water party punch.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This tasty punch is a quick drink to make for any party. You can even change the flavor (and color) by choosing a different Hawaiian punch. It is perfect for an ocean, shark, or even mermaid themed party!
- 2 l bottle lemon lime soda (i.e. Sprite)
- 46 oz can pineapple juice
- 1 gal bottle blue Hawaiian Punch
- vanilla ice cream, optional
- Mix the lemon-lime soda, pineapple juice, and Hawaiian punch together in the drink dispenser.
- Optional: Add a few scoops of vanilla ice cream to the dispenser or you can add a scoop to each individual cup of punch.
- I chose to use clear cups with lids for the punch at our party.
August 28, 20170 found this helpful
This was a great non- alcoholic option at a recent Hawaiian party. I made it without the ice cream. Loved it. Very tasty.
December 28, 20170 found this helpful
Is it two bottles of sprite or just one?
March 23, 20180 found this helpful
How many servings does this make?