Buying "Ocean Pine" Pine Oil Cleaner

Ocean Pine is a cleaner that has been difficult to find for some of our users. This is a page about buying Ocean Pine pine oil cleaner.

Where can I buy Ocean Pine Oil in Dallas, Texas area?

By dillard from Dallas, TX

Answers

Best Answer

Try Associated Wholesale Grocer locations in the Fort Smith area the next time you head that way. Dollar Tree does not carry the product. I can't guarantee you'll find it there, however. Call a few stores before making that journey. Just do a general grocery store google search for Fort Smith to get the phone numbers.

Where in California or any states near could I purchase Ocean pine?

Answers

Best Answer

I do not believe you will ever find this product for sale in CA again but no one is finding it for sale anywhere unless it is from their old stock several years ago.

Some web sites say or show they have it but if you order they will send a 'substitute'.
This was a question on ThriftyFun several years ago so check out some of the answers:

www.thriftyfun.com/Buying-Ocean-Pine-Pine-Oil-Cleaner...

There seems to be a company listed but I do not believe they are really doing business. You might give them a call and see if they will offer any information. I tried calling before and no one ever answered the phone.

www.manta.com/.../ocean-coffee-co-inc

However --- when answers were given several years ago, this comment was posted by someone saying they were an employee and the company was still in business. I do not know if this is true but I have seen no evidence of anyone finding this product in any store.
This was posted in 2017:

"Ocean is still in full business, In Shreveport Louisiana and I am an employee there, Pine Oil and Crest-O-Mint are our current main products with mint being slightly less common than the standard Pine."

Someone has started a general petition:

www.thepetitionsite.com/.../

Is Ocean pine oil a solvent or non solvent based cleaner?

Answers

Pine sol used to have a base of pine oil, which is flammable, or a solvent. In 2014 it stopped doing that, so I would say it is not a solvent anymore.

She is speaking of Ocean Pine Oil, not Pine Sol. It is a different product.

Ocean Pine Oil is made by the Ocean Coffee Company. It is made of pine oil, and in the state of California used as a pesticide. It is also used as a cleaner. its ph is 10, which makes it a base.

This is per the msds database which we use at the fire department for med calls and hazmat calls. *however, it also states that pine oil ph can vary depending on the type of pine tree it comes from. It is made from the boiling down of wood, needles and bark.

All cleaners are technically solvents, since they have the ability to dissolve dirt and grime. Water is a solvent. If your cleaner claims to contain no solvents, it is lying to you. The phrase appeals to consumers of natural products but is actually meaningless.

Are you asking because you have some on hand and would like to know if it is safe to use?

If that is the case then to be safe you would have to assume it is a solvent based cleaner.
I do not believe Ocean Pine Oil is in production any longer but the company may still answer questions. The company does not have a web site but information shows they have 8 employees and gives a telephone number:

www.manta.com/.../ocean-coffee-co-inc

Ocean is still in full business, In Shreveport Louisiana and I am an employee there, Pine Oil and Crest-O-Mint are our current main products with mint being slightly less common than the standard Pine

How can I buy the pinesol in bulk

My mother used Crest-O-Mint all the time. I'm in Houston, Texas and would like to purchase Crest-O-Mint. However it is not available in any of the grocery stores.

Is there a way to purchase online?

I've been using Ocean Pine Oil Deodorant Cleanser now for about one year. I actually found this at at local store in my community. It's only 8 Fl. Ozs. I want to know where I can buy this product in Meridian, Ms area?? It's very hard to find the old pine sol I used to buy when I was younger. Most of the ones you buy now don't have that milky look when you poor it in water. Thanks for your help.

Can Customers buy the ocean pine cleaner directly from the company by the case?

Loved this pine oil but can't find it anymore...

Im desperately looking to buy crest o mint
mint oil cleaner. I used to buy it all the time at Albertsons. Then, they stopped carrying it. I have a small cleaning business in Fort Worth Texas. Is there a way to order this from your company directly? I will gladly pay for the shipping. I am interested in 2 cases. Please let me know!
Thank you
Charad C Murphy

To the employee of The Ocean Company in Shreveport Louisiana. Can you advise where/how I can purchase the Pine Oil deodorant cleaner? I live in Montgomery, Alabama. Can it be purchased directly from the company?

Ocean pine oil can be purchased at County Market Grocery stores in Shreveport La

Shreveport La County Market Grocery Stores

Where can Crest-o-Mint be purchased in the Dallas area? Thank you

How can I buy this

You can get it at Ace Hardware or Greers Cash Saver Grocery Store. We have a Ace Hardware inside Greers so I do not know which one it is. Just purchased 2 bottles of the Crest O Oil yesterday and they did have the Pine Oil too.

Where can I purchase Ocean pine oil?

I am trying to find "Ocean Pine" pine oil cleaner. Their office is in Shreveport, LA and is named Ocean Coffee Company. I called them to request to purchase from them since the only store I know of is not supplied by their distributor. I don't know if there is a store anywhere near me, but I would gladly order it from wherever needed. Thank you.

By nellie allen from Stigler, OK

Answers:

"Ocean Pine" Pine Oil Cleaner

Try Associated Wholesale Grocer locations in the Fort Smith area the next time you head that way. Dollar Tree does not carry the product. I can't guarantee you'll find it there, however. Call a few stores before making that journey. Just do a general grocery store google search for Fort Smith to get the phone numbers. (01/07/2010)

By galenanden

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 18, 2017
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Buying-Ocean-Pine-Pine-Oil-Cleaner.html