Garden: Hydrangea

These are part of a healing series that I have made in my flower gardens. A chronic illness has me in pain more than I would like most days. My flowers make me happy and keep me looking forward to the next day and the next bloom.

Source: Kirkus Gardens

By Carrie

Garden: Hydrangea

Answers:

Garden: Hydrangea

Carrie,your photos are breath taking. Keep them coming and once thanks again thanks for sharing, (05/28/2010)

By keeper60

Garden: Hydrangea

Carrie, I have arthritis and have a lot of pain as well and like you, my garden inspires me to get out and do what I can and I do believe the flowers are a gift from God to makes us feel better. Take care and enjoy the gift. I do. (05/29/2010)

By rasta

Garden: Hydrangea

Carrie, Your flowers are so very pretty! I too, live in a lot of pain (real bad neck). Pain is a bad thing, isn't it? I also plant flowers, isn't it so nice to watch all the things that you plant grow? Keep up the good work! (05/30/2010)

By katoniblue

Garden: Hydrangea
Deadheading a Hydrangea
Deadheading a Hydrangea
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Hydrangeas
Growing Hydrangea from Seed
Hydrangea Not Blooming
Hydrangea Not Blooming
🎉
🎄