Making a Hydrangea Door Wreath
This lovely door wreath is composed of faux hydrangea flowers attached to a homemade wire form. It is the perfect spring decoration for your front door or to hang inside on a wall or mantel. Want to learn how? We can help.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I purchased these hydrangea flowers for 90% off awhile ago at Michael's Arts & Crafts and finally got around to making this door wreath for spring time!
Total Time: 1 hour
- artificial flowers
- wire cutters
- wire wrapping wire
- green floral wire
- Separate the flowers from the stems. Save the stems/leaves for a different project.
- You are going to need a wreath form or you can make your own. You could purchase a wreath form at your local Dollar Tree or arts and crafts store. I actually made my wreath form with rustic wire wrapping wire (form a circle shape) - this is not very sturdy so a metal wreath form is recommended which I probably will change eventually when I get a chance to get one.
- Using floral wire, attach the hydrangea flowers to the circular form until completed.
- Using any ribbon of your choice (optional) tie a bow and attach to wreath with floral wire.
- Lastly, to hang wreath I used a different ribbon to make the hanger.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.