Get Rid Of Roaches

Do you have roaches and can't get rid of them? Take powdered boric acid and sprinkle it under the refrigerator, the stove, by the drain, in all the cracks and crevices. Use a baster to blow it into the hard to get to places and leave it there. It will take about 10 days, but it works like a charm. Boric acid is toxic so take care if you have children or pets.

Sewingmamma

Answers:

Get Rid Of Roaches

Boric Acid is available from the pharmacist. You usually have to ask for it at the prescription counter.

Susan from ThriftyFun (09/15/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Get Rid Of Roaches

I found boric acid at my local dollar store in a bottle that looks like a catchup bottle. I also found a great safe alternative, that I am trying. It is an equal mix of powdered sugar and baking soda. They said it is toxic to the little buggers and it even kills the others that feed off of them. I am going to use both. Wish you luck and a bug free future. (09/21/2005)

By Rosie

Get Rid Of Roaches

I have the best solution and it really works. My mom lives in an apartment and she's had a major and I mean major roach infestation. Someone suggested she boil some eggs, using the yellow core mixed with the boric acid together and place it in an aluminum sheet folded like a tiny bowl or even in the egg shell around the house, especially the kitchen. Make as many as you wish not just one. Anyway, she has no roaches and for a long time now, unbelievable, but true. Do this every 3-4 months. (01/10/2008)

By Anonymous

Get Rid Of Roaches

Boric acid works for all sorts of pests and is very good. There are some tips that may help you have the most success with it. Look at: pestcemetery.com It should give your treatment a real boost. Good luck. (03/19/2009)

By Dutch 1962

Getting Rid of Cockroaches, Woman about to hit a cockroach with a frying pan.
Getting Rid of Cockroaches
Cockroach on a wooden surface
Getting Rid of Cockroaches in an Apartment
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
🎉
🎄