Getting Nails To Grow

My nails don't grow, I wonder why? Can anyone tell me how to grow nails?

Nabiha

Answers:

Getting Nails To Grow

Have you tried prenatal vitamins or drinking gelatin? My nails didn't grow very well until I took prenatal vitamins. Good luck! (05/06/2008)

By Anonymous

Getting Nails To Grow

Being in the sun always promotes growth of nails and hair, but not the safest technique.
I have tried lots of things, but found best success with a product called Nailtiques Formula #1.
About $17 a bottle (size of nail polish), but sometimes cheaper is avail. on eBay. It is clear and use as base coat, or use alone. Works well for me. (05/06/2008)

By tcmoyer

Getting Nails To Grow

When I turned about 30 yrs old I began to notice that both my hair and nails began to weaken and break easily. I tried everything and nothing was working until I had a checkup and found that my iron was very low in my blood and so I was a little anemic, which was why my nails and hair were having problems all of a sudden.

I was instructed to take a multivitamin with extra iron and it solved my problems along with eating better and more healthier foods and drinking more water. These things all helped and I even took things a step further and researched the causes of low iron (anemia) and I found that lead was one of them and at the time I was wearing collurium (khul) in my eyes and I had read that a lot of khul eye pastes made in some parts of the mideast now contained lead. So I stopped wearing it as I was unsure of where/how it was made especially since most are made in that part of the world.

Also, I see that other posters suggested taking vitamins which I also agree with, but go have a checkup from your Dr. first (which includes a blood test) if you can and see if you have low iron or some other deficiency and have them to recommend what vitamins are best to take. Because just may be a little low in iron (anemic) or something which in most cases can be corrected naturally, safely and inexpensively. May you find a solution. (05/07/2008)

By sbb1

Getting Nails To Grow
Photo of rusty nails.
Uses for Old (and Bent) Nails
sore nails
Remedies for Nail Pain After Removing Acrylic Nails
Mancured Hand Holding Flower petals
Saving Money on Acrylic Nails
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
🎉
🎄