Getting Rid Of Lizards

How do I get rid of bugs and lizards in my house? Please suggest a natural remedy as I've tried the others, eg. Bug Nil and Tick 20, but it doesn't really work.

By Tina from Mumbai

Answers:

Getting Rid Of Lizards

I promise I am not being a smart Alec and am being truly serious! Which do you hate more, the bugs or the lizards? Personally, I hate bugs more so lizards would be my best friends because they eat bugs. You can control the amount of lizards (and bugs for that matter) easily by having screens on your windows and screen doors for your exterior doors but I would allow one or two lizards to live with you to eat the bugs that sneak in. I can't think of anything more natural than that. :-) (02/22/2011)

By Deeli

Getting Rid Of Lizards

You could get a cat! I have had to rescue several cute little lizards from my cats' clutches. As for bugs, a cat will hear the bug long before you see it. (02/24/2011)

By Ms Frugal

Getting Rid Of Lizards
Getting Rid Of Lizards
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Boy Holding Lizard
Keeping Lizards as Pets
Green chameleon on a branch.
Identifying Lizards
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
🎉
🎄