Getting Rid of Crickets

My house is being overtaken by crickets! Can anyone give me any tips or advice on getting rid of these things? They are mostly on the outside but there are like millions of them. Now they are starting to come inside, they give me the willys!

Any advice greatly appreciated!
Judy from Eakly, Ok

Getting Rid of Crickets

I use a non toxic spray called Orange Guard. Works great for about 2 weeks, then you just spray again.
Katrina (08/23/2007)

Getting Rid of Crickets

I have tons of them in my house. Each day I kill 7 or more. I find them mostly by the front door that has a huge gap in the bottom and normally in the bathroom. I'm thinking they might be coming from the piping or a hole from the wall. They are nasty n gross because it's like they're after me :( I have to kill them. I feel terrible but they jump at me! I'm on a low budget so paying for pest control companies is out of the question, and the only thing out in stores are for ants and roaches, Is there any poison that I can place for them to stop coming in! A poison that won't harm the air for people! Anything! They have got to stop coming in! (09/02/2007)

By lizette

Getting Rid of Crickets
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Cricket on white
Getting Rid of Crickets in the House
Woman Showing Cricket to Children
Crickets as Pets
Cricket on a leaf.
Getting Rid of Crickets Outside