Getting Rid of Lizards

How do you get rid of a six-lined racerunner lizard?

By Karen T.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My first question has to be, "Why would you want to get rid of the lizard?" All lizards catch and eat bugs of all sorts, and I can't think of anything they hurt. If it's in your house, then you might try to box it in so that you can remove it to outdoors, but I certainly wouldn't kill the creature. It will not hurt you in any way and are very interesting small wildlife. If I remember correctly, they are the fastest lizard we have in the US. Very attractive too.

Pookarina

PookaRina is right and probably are more you just don't see them. I have one on the back porch and he lives under the refrig we keep out there and eats bugs and doesn't bother anything.

I think they are so beautiful and cute.

Getting Rid Of Lizards
Getting Rid Of Lizards
Home and Garden Pest Control ReptilesJune 4, 2011
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Boy Holding Lizard
Keeping Lizards as Pets
Green chameleon on a branch.
Identifying Lizards
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 5:12:21 AM on 10.0.0.16 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.