Getting Rid of Mosquitoes, Flies, and Bugs

To get rid of those mosquitoes, flies and bugs out of your home, try this; hang bunches of dried tomato leaves in all your rooms. They will leave fast.

Answers:

I got this from my sister and although people laugh at first, try it...it works. Get a clear zip lock bag, we use the qt size, fill it with water and hang it up. I can't explain it but I started doing this last year and no flies.
(06/06/2005)

By stinkerbell

I have a lot of flies in my house. I open the door for my dogs to get out in the yard and then I have all these flies, where do I put the water bag, by the door? Inside or outside? (11/05/2005)

By mary

Hi Mary,
I've seen them put on the outside near the top of the door or window. I think that they see it as a threat (the light hitting it) so they don't come in.
Susan from ThriftyFun (11/05/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Do you think that this would work for a barn? I have been raising baby chicks, ducks, and geese for about a month now. I keep them in a brooder in the barn, but their "waste" had brought so many flies. My husband and I tried this powder stuff from the store that was supposed to kill the flies but it did not work. Do you have any suggestions for this? (04/24/2007)

By mod5188