Getting Vaseline Stains out of Laundry

I work in a nursing home and get Vaseline type substance on my uniform. It looks like a grease mark. To get it out of clothes use scrubbing bubbles to pretreat then wash as usual, gets stain out lickity split!

By Stardaze from Buffalo NY

More Answers:

Getting Vaseline Stains out of Laundry

I found a cleaner at the dollar store called awesome cleaner, so far it has worked better on laundry than many spray and wash type products. Mean Green is also a good one.(02/20/2006)

By Shirley

getting red ink out of blouse

If you take an old towel and put it under the garment and then spray it with hair spray until it is gone. Keep blotting with towel and changing area so as not to get any back on the garment. Then spray with Shout and laundry as usual. (08/04/2006)

By Kay Kinderman

Getting Vaseline Stains out of Laundry

Cornstarch works for getting Vaseline out of hair. Two of my kids just recently coated each other's hair with vaseline and cornstarch was the only thing that worked. I had to treat my daughter's hair three times (long hair) and my son's twice but it worked. Haven't tried cleaning their clothes yet. (03/22/2007)

By Granny

Getting Vaseline Stains out of Laundry

"GOOP" hand cleaner removes 'grease' or oil type stains from clothing & fabrics. I agree with the writer that say's: "Awesome" (from the dollar store) is a totally awesome cleaner, & thank you for the hint of using "Scrubbing Bubbles" bathroom cleaner to remove Vaseline from clothing, I bet it would also work for other oil's & maybe even remove grease too!

By Cyinda

Vaseline Stains on Clothing
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Laundry Line
Cleaning a Laundry Line
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
Removing Vaseline Stains