Use Vaseline for Young Looking Skin

Category Skin Care
Vaseline, when used in moderation, can help keep your skin moisturized which will aid in reducing the appearance of wrinkles. This is a guide about use vaseline for young looking skin.

I have a friend who uses Vaseline on her face every night and has for many years, and she has very young looking skin. I'm trying that Moisture Therapy Intensive hand cream on my face and it seems to work. It's from Avon. I've heard also that some famous people also use Vaseline on their faces. Anything to ward off wrinkles is great!

By Michelle from Hemet, CA

If you are like me, you have used every cream and lotion available. After a visit to my dermatologist, I was told to go back to Vaseline. Yes, it is a little messy, but the real question is, how much do you want soft skin? It's only a dollar for a container at the Dollar store!

Source: Doctor visit

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes