Getting Your Tongue Pierced

Tongue Pierced
There are some things to consider and be aware of before getting your tongue pierced. This is a guide about getting your tongue pierced.

I just went to the doctor's and had a lump of over-produced scar tissue on the bottom ball of my tongue piercing burnt with silver nitrate. In order to do so, I had to take the piercing out for it to heal. In time, would it be okay to have it re-pierced?

By Amanda

Hi - did you ask the doctor that just did the procedure? Do you wish to have to go through this again in the future or maybe worse? Did your doctor say it could be bad for your health?

If you did not ask these questions then you should call him/her and ask the questions before going ahead with new piercing.

There's a hard bump on top and below beside my tongue ring. It doesn't hurt. It's the size of a pea. Is that normal?