Goodbye to Autumn Trees

These are my Goodbye to Autumn Trees pictures.

Joseph Raglione

Autumn700x200.gif

Answers:

Goodbye to Autumn Trees

Great pictures, you didn't say where you are from. I grew up in Ontario and have lived in Alberta for the last 20 years. I sure miss the beautiful colors of the trees in the fall. In Alberta you only get yellow! (11/14/2007)

By PICO

Goodbye to Autumn Trees

Hi Pico! I am from Laval, Quebec, and yes we do have beautiful Autumn and Spring seasons where the leaves change colors. In the Fall, thousands of Quebec citizens make a point of visiting the nearby Laurentian Mountains to see the leaves change, but I have some nice trees in my own back yard. My house is only a few feet away from the Trees you see in the pictures. Thanks for writing!

P.S. The West has magnificent panoramic scenery, you just have to look harder! (11/14/2007)

By human4us

Goodbye to Autumn Trees

Just beautiful! We don't gorgeous autumns like that here in the South, thanks for sharing! (11/14/2007)

By perfume and powder

Goodbye to Autumn Trees

Very pretty (11/17/2007)

By meoowmom

Fall trees reflecting in a pond.
Trees In Autumn
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits
Cottonwood Tree
Getting Rid of Cottonwood Roots
Up close photo of a Mimosa tree.
Growing Mimosa Trees
🎉
🎄