Autumn Leaves Photos

Category Scenery
The beautiful colors of autumn foliage can create awesome scenic photos. This page contains photos of autumn leaves.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

I was volunteering on Fort Eustis base in Yorktown, VA where I am staying. While walking between buildings, I spotted this wonderful little leaf. It seems to scream "I am still green inside!"

The colors are amazing, and the center is almost perfectly symmetric, but as nature would have it, not quite. I rather like it better this way. I thought you might all enjoy this wonderful little "ode to late summer".

N-JOY!

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Yorktown, VA

Beautiful Fall Leaves

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Photo Description
As I looked from the kitchen window, I could see a spot of red at the edge of the woods and wondered what it was. I investigated this morning and saw that there are a few fall leaves still hanging on. December 21 is the first day of winter, however, where we live I think it is already here. We got about 8 inches of snow yesterday. It was beautiful, but now it is going away fast.

Photo Location
North Carolina

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

While taking a walk in a local park, my daughter picked up this huge beautiful maple leaf in it's fall colors- so beautiful!

Fall Maple Leaf

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Saw this beautiful leaf floating in the ditch while on my way to meet a friend downtown. The colors were so lovely I couldn't resist snapping a picture of it! Makes me miss fall so much!

Fall Leaf (Annapolis, MD)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Photos SceneryOctober 18, 2014
🌻
😷
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Autumn-Leaves-Photos.html