Grape Soda Stain on Carpet

How do you get grape soda stains out of carpet? I tried Oxiclean, Tide, and carpet shampoo. Nothing is working!

Pamela from CA

Answers:

Grape Soda Stain on Carpet

Try Dry Cleaner. It's a spray can in the automotive section. Sometimes that works with hard stains. (05/22/2007)

By Trish

Grape Soda Stain on Carpet

I know when I had red Kool-aid on my carpet the carpet man came and showed me this trick. Take a white handkerchief or thin cloth and add vinegar, enough to dampen, but "not" drip. Place over spot and iron with medium hot iron. It really works. I imagine it acts like Easter egg dye needing the vinegar in it. It's worth a try even though you have added many other chemicals already. Good luck. (05/24/2007)

By Andjerm

Grape Soda Stain on Carpet

This sound crazy, but it has worked for me on a number of "impossible" stains. Slather on shaving cream, the old-fashioned white kind in an aerosol can, "not" a gel. You can usually buy a can for about a buck. Put a big glob on the stain and work it in really well with a scrub brush. Let it dry and then vacuum the area. You may have to repeat this a few times, but it may very well solve the problem! What do you have to lose? (05/26/2007)

By Becki in IN

Grape Soda Stain on Carpet

I read in a book that if you spill red wine on a carpet to pour white wine over it and it will clean it. Well, it works. So, since wine is made of grapes, maybe white wine over the grape juice would work. Good luck. (05/29/2007)

By Lois.

Grape Soda Stain on Carpet

Try Good Stuff. (05/21/2008)

By Echristybertagnolli

Glass of Grape soda with ice and a straw against a white background
Cleaning a Grape Soda Stain on Carpet
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
A slice of toast with grape jelly on it.
Grape Jam Recipes
🎉
🎄