Growing Hair Quickly

How can I make my hair grow fast?

By Misha from Los Angeles, CA

Growing Hair Quickly (02/26/2011)

Growing Hair Quickly

Hair grows for the majority of people 1/2 inch a month on average for those with no health issues. No amount of change in diet, vitamins, pills or hair creams is going to change the fact that everyone's amount of hair growth is genetically predisposed. If you are told otherwise you are being told old wives tales or someone is trying to help line the pocket of companies who make oodles of money touting their wares that don't work. What you can do is be gentle with your hair and keep the ends trimmed regularly to keep the split ends at bay.

If you do have health issues, and especially if you take medications, talk to your doctor about possibly using B2 or B Complex which will help regulate metabolism. (02/28/2011)

By Deeli

Growing Hair Quickly

Keep a healthy diet, use of multivitamins and trim it monthly. My hair was cut 1 inch per month, hair dresser kept track, cut it 12 inches in a year to the same length. My hair at age 56 still grows 1 inch per month. Healthy, shiny. Only razor cuts, not scissors I find keeps my healthy hair fantastic! I am a lap swimmer, wear a cap, but can wash my hair up to 3 times a day in the summer. Can't stress the conditioners--any kind--before water play or sun. Even your hair gets sun stressed. (03/06/2011)

By TandT Grandma

A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
African American Woman with hands in her long natural hair
Growing Hair Naturally
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Young bald girl smiling
Growing Hair After Chemotherapy