Hair Catcher for the Drain

I am most pleased about the hair catcher I put in my bathtub drain. It is a wire basket that fits right into the drain. It can be purchased for $2-3 in a hardware store. It saves me from having to use a drain opening product every few months.

By Donna Hunt from Mpls., MN

Answers:

Hair Catcher for the Drain

I did the same with a plastic one that doesn't sink into the drain, but covers the top of the drain in a large marshmallow shape. Got it from a mail order catalog and can't recall which one. You can probably find one locally without having to pay for shipping.

This gizmo catches a lot of hair and as I have long hair, apres each shower I mentally thank myself for having the insight to place one of these over the drain because I think about how much I have saved by not requiring the drain cleaning company.
(02/07/2006)

By cookwie

Hair Catcher for the Drain

I just use part of a plastic "scrubber" (02/15/2006)

By

Photo of a shower and bathtub.
Keeping Hair Out of Your Shower Drain
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
stained glass hummingbird sun catcher
Homemade Sun Catcher Ideas
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
🎄