Hand Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

With so many different dish washing products on the market, you want to be using the best value. This guide contains hand dishwashing liquid reviews.

Dishwashing Liquid

June 15, 2005 Flag

So many recipes for cleaners, insect control, plant food, etc and all-round-solutions-to-everything specifically recommend Dawn Dishwashing Liquid as one of the ingredients. Can someone tell me just what is so special about Dawn that it is recommended by name? What makes it superior to any other dishwashing liquid?

Best Answer

Dawn is the best for killing flea's also. Put water in a sprayer and spray the yard with it. My cat's come to me every morning and I use a flea comb on them and put a cup with one drop of Dawn and some water. Knock flea's in the water and in seconds they are dead

Best Answer

I am a real skeptic about 'brand names'. That doesn't convince me at all, but Dawn is everything it claims to be.

2-3 drops make swishy water for wiping down the kitchen.

I use it to remove lanolin from raw sheep fleece (I'm a spinner etc). It really cuts grease.

Now watered down versions are sold in discount stores and that's a different story. Buy the regular Dawn, full strength. Best if you have Costco, buy the big one and it will last 6 months.

Best Answer

I've heard that Dawn contains ammonia. Makes sense: that would explain why it cleans so well and why it says don't add bleach.

Best Answer

Wow! This is an excellent post. I have learned so much from reading all of these recommendations for Dawn. There is no higher praise for any product than the loyalty of its customers. All of these satisfied customers just couldn't be wrong. I've just added a bottle of Dawn to my shopping list! Thanks to you all.

Best Answer

June 16, 2008 Flag

I found a new product called Dawn Simple Pleasures dishwashing liquid with air freshener beads attached to the bottom. My kitchen smells great! And when the detergent is gone, I drop the air freshener beads on the floor and vacuum them up. Every time I vacuum now, the whole house smells fresh and clean.

April 21, 2013 Flag

What is the best hand dishwashing liquid for cutting grease?

By Ripp

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Dawn, it is what is used to clean birds that have gotten caught in an oil spill.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningApril 25, 2013
Dishwasher detergent being poured into a dishwasher.
Cleaning With Dishwashing Detergent
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Little Girl Dishwashing
Saving Money On Dishwashing
Homemade Dish Soap Recipes, Man Washing Dishes
Saving Money on Dishwashing Liquid