Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

I have the Hitachi HB-B101 bread maker and do not have the recipe book. I never received one. Is there a way I could get one? Thank you for your time.

Tanya from Medical Lake, WA

Answers:

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

I don't know how you can get a manual, but to use the machine, any recipe using 2 or 3 cups of flour will work. Add ingredients in this order: liquids, dry ingredients, yeast last. If you can't figure out the bake cycle, use the dough cycle and bake the bread separately in a loaf pan in your oven. (02/18/2009)

By Jean

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

I was given a bread machine without a book, too. I went to the Hillbilly Housewife website and found instructions on how to use bread machines. I tried it and was very pleased. It helps you figure out how big the machine is so you get the right proportions with the ingredients. Happy baking. (02/18/2009)

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

http://safemanuals.com/ try this website, they might have it. (02/20/2009)

By CharlieS, WA

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

I have the manual which I can send via hotmail, just email me using the subject heading of bread maker recipe book. The other thing is, you might check out your local bookstore or online for this marvelous book, THE BREAD MACHINE COOKBOOK by Donna Rathmell German. This book has info about using different machines and oh the recipes she's put into this book. I hope you love it as much as I do. (02/21/2009)

By deethundercloud

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

If anyone needs the Hitachi Recipe Book or Manual just contact me, and I will gladly send it along. I do need your email address though, since this website does not allow attachments. Thanks-Kiki (05/06/2009)

By Kiki J.

Hitachi Bread Machine
Hitachi Bread Machine Instruction Manuals and Recipes
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread
🎉
🎄