Bread Machine Error Codes

Bread machines will display a variety of error codes when the unit is not working properly. While helpful, it can also be frustrating if you don't have the manual for your bread maker. This is a guide about bread machine error codes.

I am getting a H:E3 error on a White Westinghouse bread machine stuck in this mode.

By Mark

Answers

You can find the answer in your product booklet or online at the manufacturer's website.

I am getting a he3 code

What does the code EH mean on my bread maker

I'm trying to make dough and my machine is flashing now saying H:E. What does that mean?

Angie

Answers

What brand of bread machine do you have? Check the instruction booklet. Don't have one? Search online for the brand's website.

H.E., That usually stands for Heating Element. The little coil thing in the bottom of your maker, that looks like the piece in the bottom of your oven. They are usually pretty easy to change. The bread maker has to heat the bread to help the yeast make it rise. I hope I was of help? :)

What does it mean when the bread maker reads HHH?

By June from Milo, ME

Answers

You need to contact the company that made it, good luck.

Don't know what brand of machine you have, but after Googling the HHH error code I saw that other people have had the same problem with Sunbeam and Cuisinart; one suggestion was that if a loaf is taken out before the cycle is set to end, the code may come up;in that case, unplug the machine, wait fifteen minutes and try again.

Another possible reason was putting in a second loaf too soon after the first one ended; the unit needs to cool down in-between. If you don't think either of these might be the reason why yours is doing it--I'd go with kffrmw88's post--contact the manufacturer.

It began displaying this after a power shortage. How do I continue to use it?

By Kim from Pj

Answers

It would help if we knew the brand of the machine as each manufacturer uses their own codes. You can find the code meaning in the product manual that came with the machine. Also, some manuals are available online for a cost.

I am using a Sunbeam breadmaker and trying to make a dough. Code HHH comes on. What does this mean?

By Marion

Answers

You can search online for an answer, check the booklet received with the machine, check the online site for customer service, etc.

My Welbilt Bread machine (model AMB2900) is giving me an error message (ERR) when I attempt to start it. I can't seem to find an answer to the meaning of the error message just yet. Hope someone here has a better lead/suggestion.

By Spenser M

Answers

Anonymous

10 year old Kenmore bread maker code reads --h, what does it mean?

I put everything in the bowl plugged it in. Program 1 came up. I pressed start and all I get is the three HHH.

By Jenny