Whirlpool Washer Error Codes

If you don't have the manual handy, flashing error codes on your washer, can be frustrating. This is a guide about Whirlpool washer error codes.

My washer stops in mid-cycle and flashes E1 and F7. What is wrong and how can I fix it?

By Sally H.

Answers

I found this information on ehow.com.
Hope it helps you find out what the washer needs to have.

http://www.ehow … ouble-codes.html

Blessings, Robyn

That's easy - call the manufacturer and ask them.

I am getting the F02 and Suds error codes. We opened and cleaned out the drain pump filter. It was so disgusting and clogged. Then we ran a test mode. It worked great. I put towels in to do a load and got the same error. I took the soaking towels out and drained the water out. I took off the black ball rubber hose and checked for clogs...nothing. I did an empty rinse/spin. It worked perfectly. I put 2 towels in to check and got the same error Suds error and it will not drain. You can hear it though. I don't understand why it works great on all test modes and empty cycles, but if we put anything at all in there we get that error. Please help. We can't afford a new one and can't afford an appliance repair technician to come out and charge us for something we can do ourselves. Oh yea, and the water is absolutely disgusting and stinky, it smells like sewer water! The washer and dryer came with the house we bought so there were previous owners that took care of and maintained nothing.

Answers

Considering you have done all the maintenance and repair work that is suggested on all repair sites there is only one thing left to do.

Step 1
You will need to order a new filter and drain pump for your washing machine. The drain pump thinks that you have too much soap or suds in your washing machine.

Step 2
Go online and search this site http://www.appliancepartspros.com/ for the exact make and model of your washing machine.

Step 3
You can easily install this yourself considering all the work you have done on your washing machine so far.

Step 4
This will save you a lot of money for a repair man coming out and installing this part for you.

My Maytag MHWE500VP00 front loading washer displays a SUD code and keeps going for a while, then it displays a F35 code and stops. What's going on?

Answers

Check this out for your problem. This site gives you all the error codes and what is wrong. http://www.sear … error-codes.html

I have a UL code popping up on my washer with 9 minutes left in the cycle. I took the drum out and cleaned and sanded the shaft and gasket on the drum. The shaft spins freely, no issues there. The drum moves freely up and down on the shaft. I also replaced the suspension rods. I ran the machine and still get code UL. Is there a reset for the code? Or is something else wrong?

By Tony C.

My washer is flashing E1 and F9 and the door won't open.

By Elaine E