Error Code on Lily Space Heater?
Often the manuals that come with electric appliances, including heaters will have a section that defines error codes. If there is no manual, a call to the manufacturer may need to be your next step. This is a page about what to do if you have an error code on a Lily space heater
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
January 2, 2018
I have a Lily space heater and it runs a few minutes and cuts off; then I get an E3 on the heater. I don't know what it means.
January 3, 20180 found this helpful
Since we do not know if your heater is new or used or if this is a new problem that has not happened before, your best advice is to call/contact the seller and ask your questions.
- Since this is a safety thing you should try to find an answer for your make of heater.
- If you cannot contact the seller then try to find a telephone number on the plate on your heater as they should be able to assist you in finding an answer.
- A friend has a similar heater and this is the answer that Tractor Supply gave her:
- Tractor Supply's answer for a similar problem; Their technical told me to disconnect the thermostat bulb from the back of the heater and let it hang loose. It fixed it and they sent me a bracket to hold it away. It was sensing the heater temp and not room temp.
- The heat sensor is sensing the heat from the heater it needs to sense the air away from the heater.
- Don't cut, rip out or destroy the sensor or the heater won't work at all.
Answer this Question Judy
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
January 2, 20180 found this helpful
It is probably overheating. If you haven't had it long, it may still be under warranty.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.