AppliancesRepair

Error Code on Lily Space Heater

I have a Lily space heater and it runs a few minutes and cuts off; then I get an E3 on the heater. I don't know what it means.

Best Answer

It is probably overheating. If you haven't had it long, it may still be under warranty.

Does the manually have any help? Or could you call the manufacture and ask about the error code you're having. I looked on the internet but didn't see anything.

Since we do not know if your heater is new or used or if this is a new problem that has not happened before, your best advice is to call/contact the seller and ask your questions.

• Since this is a safety thing you should try to find an answer for your make of heater.
  • If you cannot contact the seller then try to find a telephone number on the plate on your heater as they should be able to assist you in finding an answer.
  • A friend has a similar heater and this is the answer that Tractor Supply gave her:
  • Tractor Supply's answer for a similar problem; Their technical told me to disconnect the thermostat bulb from the back of the heater and let it hang loose. It fixed it and they sent me a bracket to hold it away. It was sensing the heater temp and not room temp.
  • The heat sensor is sensing the heat from the heater it needs to sense the air away from the heater.
  • Don't cut, rip out or destroy the sensor or the heater won't work at all.