Welbilt Bread Machine Error Codes?

As I tried to start my Welbilt bread machine after adding all the ingredients I got an error that said HI. I suspect it's related to the temperature of the water which had gotten a little more than warm (boiling). I can't find this code. Help? It's working now so maybe it cooled down.

Thank you!!!

Best Answer

That is exactly what happened, the machine is sensitive to temperatures. It got to warm and needed a little time to cool down and reset to the proper temp to restart!

Best Answer

When adding the water to the machine it is recommended to use the hot water from the tap and not try to boil the water. If you are heating water on your stove use a thermometer to regulate the temperature of the water before adding it to your machine. These machines are very sensitive and if your water is too hot you will receive an error code on the machine until the water has cooled oof enough for the machine to work again.

I wonder if the code is he not hi? He is overheated.

Usually lettin it sit with the lid open to cool resolves the overheating issue. Happy baking!

Sounds like you have found your solution and thankfully, it is an easy fix - no more boiling water.
Sometimes even tap water is too hot so if it happens again just let it cool down.

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Small Kitchen AppliancesJune 7, 2020
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Welbilt-Bread-Machine-Error-Codes.html