Homemade Dog Collar

We adopted 2 puppies in July. They were (and still) are growing so fast that we found ourselves buying collars nearly once a month. I was going though some old clothes to give away, and found a suitcase that I had put some belts in. Idea! I cut one of the belts down and punched a couple new holes in it and put it on my dog, Kayla. If you don't have any belts lying around, check out your local thrift store, garage sales, etc. Decorate according to your taste, gems, old costume jewelry, studs and even fake fruit for that Carmen Miranda look! Let your imagination go WILD!

By Laurie from Nevada

Answers:

Homemade Dog Collar

WOW great tip. I have two doggies and the little yorkie kept chew the Jack Russell's collar and we
went through quite a few for six months. I am sure this tip will save money for others. I am going to
use some old belts to make a few collars for my doggies so they can be dressed properly. (10/31/2006)

By meoowmom

Belt on White Background
Reusing Belts
Dog with a Flea Collar
Using a Flea Collar
Blue shirt with a white collar.
Repairing Shirts With a Worn Collar or Cuffs
dress shirt
Collar Stay Replacement Ideas
Shar-Pei wearing a collar.
Finding a Collar for a Large Dog
🎄