Homemade Food for Dog with Kidney Disease

My dog has stage 4 kidney disease and has to be on a special diet. She does not like the KD diet canned dog food. I want to cook her food and need a good recipe in beef or chicken flavor. Please, I need help soon.

By Susan

I used to make my old dog a big pot of stew, with beef or chicken, potatoes, carrots, and peas...no spices, onions, or garlic. Before serving, I would add 1/4 can of gluten free dog food to about 1 cup stew. She got this three times a day and loved it. You can keep it in the fridge and warm it up before serving. My dog was a shepherd, lab cross, so adjust feedings to the size of your dog.

Homemade Dog Food
Pets Dogs Dog Food RecipesNovember 7, 2013
Spraying a rose bush.
Treating Roses With Witch's Broom Disease
Treating Fungal Disease on Houseplants
Man With Parkinson's Disease
Activities for Someone With Parkinson's Disease
Kidney Bean Salad
Kidney Bean Salad Recipes