Homemade High School Graduation Gift Ideas

A homemade gift may be the most personal and memorable that the graduate receives. This is a guide about homemade high school graduation gift ideas.

Filter Sort

Question: Handmade High School Graduation Gift Ideas for Granddaughter

By sheila 2 1

My first grandchild graduates high school this year. She is going on to school. I am going to give her some money for her senior trip, but I want to design or make her something really special that she can keep as a keepsake. Anybody have any good ideas?

By Sheila

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Lou 3 51 Flag

I love the idea of the recipe book with family recipes and the idea of the photo album but also maybe, with one or the other, you could give her the genealogy of her family. So much is lost that we wish we had listened to, wrote down and kept. Maybe some stories also about things that happened in the family--a history. I got this and it is a prized possession.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homemade Graduation Gift Ideas for Friends

By Kayla 1

I would like some suggestions on cute, fun, high school graduation gifts for my girlfriends! We all graduated the first week of June and will be going to different schools in the fall. We are all making the gifts (there are 9 of us, so I will be making something for 8 girls).

So far, one friend had a mug made for all of us with personalized pictures on it, another friend got a wooden letter of the first letter of our names and glued magazine words on it, and another friend got bigger letters of our first names and put a collage of pictures on it. Basically I am looking for something meaningful that we could all take to our new dorms.

I know that was a lot of detail, but I wanted to give examples of what I am looking for. I wanted to do something with pictures of all of us mixed with inspirational quotes or something. Any ideas?

By Kayla

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Caseye 34 205 Flag

How about getting a large frame with several photo openings, then fill the openings with photos of the "designated" girl with her pals? You can then "personalize" or identify the photos on the matboard. Memories made together will live forever! Have fun!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Holidays and Parties Gifts GraduationJanuary 28, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
8th Graders
8th Grade Graduation Party Ideas
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
High School Graduation Party Cupcakes
High School Graduation Party Ideas
Graduation caps thrown in the air after the graduation ceremony.Saving Money on Graduation Announcements,
Saving Money on Graduation Announcements
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 12, 2016 at 11:50:45 PM on 10.0.1.191 in 981 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestions
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings