Huntington Beach Pier

Vote for this contest contender!

Photo Description
This is a must visit spot if you are in the Huntington Beach area! Nice spot to take a stroll at the beach, watching surfers, people fishing, swimming and visit nearby shops and restaurants!

Don't forget to visit underneath the pier where you could walk in the sand, swim, run, jog, take a nice stroll or even rent some bicycles and enjoy the paved pathway!

Photo Location
Huntington Beach Pier in Huntington Beach, California

Thank you for posting. I enjoyed looking at these.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed looking at the photos. I definitely post more photos in the future. Have a lovely day!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a neat area! Huntington Beach is one of the few places that I have been to in Southern California. I've only visited there three times. Thanks for sharing.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

That is amazing! Huntington Beach is lovely! Did you enjoy your trip to Southern California?

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Yes, so much! It was a few years ago. We took the kids to Disneyland and Legoland and Griffith Observatory. It was December so the trees were filled with oranges. I bought a box of oranges to take back home.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Disneyland is a must! I recently went to Legoland last year as well. I have yet been to Griffith Observatory, but I totally have to!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes