Uses for Beach Balls

Would you like to have a wedge pillow for watching TV while laying on your couch? Use a 20 inch beach ball. You can find it at Dollar Tree for $1.00. Just blow a little air in it and place it under your pillow. It forms to fill in the gap between the pillow and the arm rest.

I had back surgery in March and am now taking Physical Therapy. My therapist told me to get the beach ball to use as a back support when sitting in a chair. I found that it also works great on the couch as a pillow wedge. And just in case your are wondering, I will be able to continue being a litter gitter and keep the litter picked up in our neighborhood while getting my walking exercise.

2 More Solutions

Recently, we had a warm day here in Eastern Tennessee, and I decided to do a spring fun activity with my two dogs. They love sharing time with me in the yard, so I bought a beach ball and inflated it.

A colorful inflated beach ball.

Any ideas for a craft using deflated beach balls?

TWIG from Columbus, OH

Answers

Best Answer

I cut any deflated ball up and reuse it. My most used idea is as jar openers and cushions for a wrench to protect the surface being wrenched. Also cut in a circle big enough to fit under your bowl on the table to keep it steady while mixing. Great as a shower head helper for tightening or loosening. Pieces can be used as a hole cover in pots. Pieces can be used with a glue or epoxy as a patch. You can even cut shapes and use as drawer pulls. I saw a man use rubber shapes on TV.

Just a few ideas
Christie

Answer this Question
Better Living Frugal Living TipsMay 21, 2015
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Beach-Balls.html